Sticks, Skates, Boards, and Other Modes of Gasless Transportation

  
I want this bike
Tonight my friends and I decided that we would like to go to the park, you know seeing as it was pure bliss in this part of this town according to the weather outside.  Bliss I tell you.
So we grabbed bikes with flat tires, tried to stick them in cars that were too small, grabbed roller skates to put on our feet, (not to be confused with blades. you know skates, like the ones you rent when you go to skateland when you're in elementary school, those kind) long boards and offf course, rip sticks. This night was bound to be one full of dreams.
We headed out to the place called Freestone and we rode. We got lost in reality. (can you do that? i feel that that's the best place to be lost if you're going to be lost really though) we laughed and gave high fives while sipping on our Dr. Pepper's with shots of Vanilla from QT.
While doing such things, I finally mastered the art of flipping my rip stick all the way around in the air and then landing back on my feet. My friend Dan tried the rip stick for his very first time and boy oh boy, was he something of a prodigy, I tell you! Doing twirls and figure eights and all sorts! While roller skating my friend Andria, yelled, "hey guys, watch me,  I'm just like Scott Hamilton!" (that ice skater is her idol) And then, right there and then, right before our VERY eyes she did a back flip on her skates. She said it was the first time she ever did it but I would have believed she had been doing that sort of thing for years.
Yes, the night was magical. it was as if no one else existed except for us and the 14-year-olds who were begging us to play hide-and-seek with them.
But then as all things must, it all came to an end and we all went home with smiles on our faces and happiness in our hearts. End.

(some of the events listed above may or may not have been slightly fabricated... for necessary purposes of course)

Comments

  1. That's my kind of afternoon. I love finding the freedom and bliss that I had as a child. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment