Here I Am.


I am here, I am here! Here in the place of Utah and let me just tell you it is absolutely beautiful here.
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. I have been here approximately 3 weeks and 4 days...give or take.

And here have been my feelings from Day 1 to Day 25.
Feeling #1: Terrified.
Feeling #2: Excited.
Feeling #3. Wo is me.
Feeling #4. Back to excited.
Feeling #5. Grateful.
Feeling #6. In love. (with this place)
Feeling #7. Discouraged.
Feeling #8. Humbled.
Feeling #9. Loving life more than ever.
.....Biopolar much?

However, feeling #9 is the feeling I am experiencing as of late. And for that I am oh so very grateful. I am finally feeling normal here in this state. I am making friends and meeting new people. I have a real life job. (that is kind of terribly boring but it pays the bills!...sort of) and I have two of the best roommates a girl could ask for.
I am learning a new kind of independentcy. (not a real word) I've always heard people say that when you move away from friends, family and all that you've ever known that you grow in a way that you never could have otherwise. I never quite understood what they meant....until now.
Already it's been one of the most challengingly, (apparently that's a real word) wonderful experiences of my life.
Oh how excited I am for what this Zionic future holds.

Comments

  1. I love you and this journey we are on! Many wonderful things are heading your way! You are AMAZING (real word)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh rae rae I miss you sister keep posting i love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment